- Vermicelli – 1 Cup
- Ghee/Clarified Butter – 2 Tbps
- Mixed Dry Fruits – 1 Cup
- Milk – 1 Large Glass/ 2 Cups
- Cardomom – 2 piece
- Sugar – 1 Cup
- Heat a pan and roast vermicelli until brown.
- Keep stirring in intervals to avoid burning. Once done, take it out in a plate and keep aside.
- Add 1 Tbsp of ghee to the pan and then add mixed dry fruits of your choice. I used a mix of raisins, almonds, cashews, pistachios, dates, coconut flakes, and walnut.
- Fry them until crisp.
- Add 1 Tbsp of ghee followed by 1 large glass of milk. Bring it to boil.
- Add cardamoms and sugar to this boiling milk.
- Put roasted vermicelli to this milk and let it cook until vermicelli becomes soft.
- Add fried dry fruits to this.
- Adjust consistency as per your taste. You may add more milk if you want light consistency.
- Serve hot in a bowl
Tasty & Aromatic Sheer Khurma is ready!