Veg Bread Omlette | Eggless Omlette Bread | Vegetarian Omlette Recipe with a detailed photo and video tutorial. Learn to make this very easy and simple recipe to satisfy those hunger pangs. Packed with the goodness of protein, it makes for a perfect breakfast/tea-time food item.
Eaten as an alternative to the popular chicken egg-based omelette, this recipe is made gram flour-based batter or besan based batter. Complimented with vegetables of your choice, it makes up for a healthy eating option.
Veg Bread Omlette | Eggless Omlette Bread | Vegetarian Omlette Video Tutorial
Recipe Card for Eggless Bread Omlette
Easy Eggless Bread Omelette| Vegetarian Omelette | No Egg Omelette Recipe
- 1.5 bowl Gram Flour
- Salt to taste
- Oil for brushing
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- ¼ tsp Baking Soda
- 2 Onions Chopped
- 2 Tomatoes Roughly Ground
- 1 cup Fresh Coriander
- 10 Bread Slices
- Water for Batter
- Green Chutney/Tomato Ketchup Optional
- Take a bowl and add gram flour to it
- Now add salt, black pepper, red chili powder, and baking soda to it
- To this add finely chopped onions and roughly ground tomatoes
- Add fresh coriander and start adding water in batches to make batter with a slightly thick consistency
- Rest the prepared batter for 10 minutes.
- Take bread slices and cut them into a triangle shape. Now apply chutney, ketchup or keep them plain as per your preference
- Now take a pan and apply some oil to it
- Dip bread slices in the batter and coat them well.
- Put carefully on the pan and adjust the sides with the ladle if they are uneven in shape
- Now drizzle some oil on the top as well and flip once it is cooked from down when it turns crispy golden brown in color
- Cook from the edges as well
- Bread omelette is ready to serve
- Enjoy it with coriander chutney or tomato ketchup
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel Click here to Subscribe our Youtube Channel and stay updated with our latest video recipes
- Firstly, make sure to prepare batter which can be easily coated on the bread. It should not be very thin.
- Cook on low to medium flame to prevent burning and ensure uniform cooking.
- Eggless Bread Omelette tastes great when served hot with fried chiles, chutney or ketchup.
So, Enjoy this amazing recipe for your loved ones and I am sure they will cherish it.
Do follow Mom’s Kitchen on the following handles for more interesting recipes :
- Veg Cheese Croquettes | Left-Over Rice Croquettes | Cheese Croquettes
- Simple Pulao for Indian Gravies | Mix Veg Pulav
- Pudina Dahi Chutney Recipe | Dahi Pudina Chutney | Mint Chutney with Curd | Dahi Chutney Recipe | Mint Yoghurt Dip
- Instant Jalebi | No Yeast No Fermentation Jalebi | 15-Minute Jalebi
- Bhuna Baingan ka Bharta Recipe | Baingan ka Bharta | Smoky Roasted Eggplant Stir Fry
- Microwave Mug Cake | Eggless Mug Cake |Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe