Learn to make this tangy and delicious restaurant-style Pudina Dahi Chutney | Dahi Chutney Recipe | Dahi ki Chatni | Curd Mint Chutney | Yogurt Mint Dip which makes up for perfect serve with any starter or appetizer like Kababs, Pakodas, Tikkas, etc. Filled with the goodness of mint, it is really good for digestion too and the probiotic qualities of curd really enhance the nutritional content of this chutney overall.
Prepared with strained yogurt, mint and coriander leaves, this is one of the easiest dips and is popular in both South and North India. The spiciness can be easily adjusted as per taste by limiting the number of chilies used in it. This chutney stands out from other chutneys for its smooth and silky texture due to the addition of curd in it. So let’s learn how to make this chutney with the video and step-by-step instructions given below:
Do follow and subscribe on other channels for more interesting recipes:
Video Tutorial:- Dahi Pudina Chutney | Mint Curd Chutney for Starters
Recipe Card for Pudina Dahi Chutney | Mint Yogurt Dip
Dahi Pudina Chutney | Mint Yogurt Dip | Dahi Wali Hari Chutney
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- ½ cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1 inch ginger
- 6-7 no. garlic pods
- 3 no. green chilies
- 1 no. onion
- ¼ tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp black salt
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup thick yogurt/curd
- Take all the ingredients in a blend and make a fine smooth paste. Add a little water, if needed.
- Once done, take out in a bowl and cool it for around 2-3 hours before serving.
TIPS & TRICKS
- While making Pudina Dahi Chutney, make use of black salt instead of plain table salt. It really enhances the overall taste of the sauce.
- Make sure to add lemon juice to add that tanginess and punch to the dip.
- Cool the chutney for atleast 2-3 hours before serving.
Subscribe to our Youtube channel click here to Subscribe our Youtube Channel and stay updated with our latest video recipes
Step-by-Step Photo Instructions to make Restaurant Style Dahi Wali Hari Chutney
1) In a blender, add 1 cup of fresh mint leaves
2) Add 1/2 cup of coriander leaves
3) Add 1 inch of ginger
4) 6-7 garlic pods
5) Add 3 green chilies
6) Add 1 Onion
7) Add 1/4 tsp black pepper
8) Now add 1 tsp black salt
9) Add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
10) 1 cup of thick yogurt/curd
11) Blend everything together to make a fine and smooth paste
12) Take out in a bowl and cool for around 2-3 hours before serving
Yummy and tasty Mint Yogurt Dip is absolutely ready.
You may also try other Dips, Sauces and Mayonnaise Recipes (Link)
- Cheesy White Sauce Pasta | Pasta in White Sauce | Creamy White Sauce Pasta
- Instant Cheese Pizza | 15-Minutes Pizza
- Veg Cheese Croquettes | Left-Over Rice Croquettes | Cheese Croquettes
- Simple Pulao for Indian Gravies | Mix Veg Pulav
- Pudina Dahi Chutney Recipe | Dahi Pudina Chutney | Mint Chutney with Curd | Dahi Chutney Recipe | Mint Yoghurt Dip
- Instant Jalebi | No Yeast No Fermentation Jalebi | 15-Minute Jalebi